Sunday, January 23, 2011

life, this and that and spirits

It has been a while since my last update, and I thought it was about time that I let you all know more of what is happening.

First... I am going to be going to the hospital monday (tomorrow) for a angioplasty because my heart had been damaged by a viral infection. So I am a bit nervous about this, but I know too, if the doctor thought that the condition was really bad, I am sure that I would be in the hospital now, and not been sent home for the last week.

second... Jacob has been active again LOL.... I was in the kitchen cooking, and I suddenly saw a shadow behind me on the wall. I turned and I could see my spirit boy smiling at me and then vanished. I opened the door to let in some fresh air and I heard a giggle.

Anyway, more updates soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment