Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pace maker

For a while, I have been diagnosed with heart failure. It was treated with medication and with diet. However, recently I have been very sluggish, no energy and have to take more breaks when I walk. 
I went in again for a test, and it showed that my heart was not receiving the Electronic signals to my left side of the heart. So its actually fighting each other for the signals.

So, I am going to have to have a Pacemaker/ Deliberator So that the signals are working together and so that my heart will be in sync with the signals.

It is very scary to think about it all, but at the same time, I am very excited to live in an age that this is done quickly, and with more accurate machines. 

Wish me luck, and send your prayers. 

Love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment