Friday, October 21, 2011

Jacob the joker

You would think that you could find something that you knew where it was because it should be exactly where you left it. It sounds perfectly fine unless you have a Ghost that loves to pull pranks.

I was looking for my cellphone, and I knew that I had placed it next to me on the side table next to the bed. That morning (yesterday) I had seen it there, and after I saw my wife off to work, I went in to get the cell, and it was not there. I figured that it was my wife that had maybe used it or moved it, so never thought anything about it. So I used my land line called my cell number and it rang off. I found the cell on the dryer, and when I went to get it, it fell on a pile of laundry ready to be washed. I bend down to get the phone, and I felt what I could only describe as a hand giving me a fast smack on the bum. I turned and heard a giggle.

Oh the cleverness of that lil' cheeky devil,

More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment