Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jacobs back

I have shared with you the fact we (my wife and I.) have been living with a ghost child for the last 3 years since we had moved in this house. Well about a month ago, Jacob the ghost child left and we had not seen or heard from him for a long time. that was till last night.

I had spent most of the day moving furniture, cleaning and organizing. so by the time that I was ready for bed, I was very tired. At 11pm I had closed my eyes, and was drifting into a nice dream when suddenly I was awoken to a sound in the kitchen. I got up, went into the kitchen and found to my surprise all the cupboards had been opened, and the refrigerator door was open as well.

I closed all the doors, checked my back door making sure that it is locked, and was getting ready to go back to bed. At first, I was just thinking that I had left everything opened and didn't think anything about it. But, I heard something behind me and my shirt was pulled and a giggle came from behind me. I knew that laugh and knew it was Jacob.

As I turned, I was happy to see Jacob standing in front of me, big smile on his face, and then he vanished.

I went back to bed, and slept soundly till 9am. ...

More on Jacob soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment