Monday, January 20, 2014

some youtube stuff

hey there all.

I thought that I would share some stuff that I made in the early days of my activity on youtube.
Just some Random #(%* LOL...



This one is star Trek stickman.  A video which I made using a program that lets you animate stick figure. I can't remember the name of the program and I only did this film cause it took so long to animate it that I just gave up. LOL

*********************

Now this one has random pictures I found on the net. I do not own any of the images and do not remember where I got them. If they belong to you and you want credit, please let me know. No copy right or Plagiarism intended....

********
And finally, This video I made as an interesting fact how sometimes people look the same even years apart. Enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed these older videos. I have more and Will share them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment