Sunday, November 17, 2013

midnight visitor


The wind blew leaves across the lawn and deck, giving an eerie shuffling noise outside my window. Shadows danced in the light of the streetlights casting against the walls. 
As I sat watching videos from Swagbucks.com, I had a feeling that someone was standing behind me. I turned and course there was no one, but the feeling was still there.
The shadows moved again across the walls, and the familiar giggle of a child rang out.

"Jacob..." I said in a slight whisper. "What are you up to?"

The headphones I had on jumped off my head and I felt my ears being flicked. 

Jacob giggled.

I love Jacob, but the only thing about him that he does is flick my ear and that drives me crazy LOL.

There is one thing that I am glad, He may be a Ghost, but he is very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment