Monday, November 11, 2013

Shadows and Ghosts

Hi all ... 

This morning my wife and I were just waking up and we heard what sounded like papers being shuffled in the livingroom. I got up out of bed, and took a look out into the living room and I saw a couple papers fall off of my desk. A shadow darted across the room, and I heard a giggle. Apparently Jacob our ghost was playing around.
However, I felt very uneasy for some reason when I looked out into the dining room and saw yet another dark shadow, and glowing red spots like eyes. I knew this was not Jacob at all and I went into the room and said it was not welcome in my home. 
The shadow moved toward the front door and vanished.

Our house is over 100 years old and there are still lingering energies of people that have lived here. Some have been good like Jacob, but there are some that are definately never welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment